First Centurion’s of the famous T20 leagues
Cricket is now a source of entertainment and due it its increasing popularity and demand we have many private T20 leagues running around the globe. Some are very famous like IPL, PSL, and BBL. In this article, we will see the first centurions of the famous T20 leagues.
- IPL – Indian Premier League (IPL) is the biggest and most famous T20 league in cricket. The first centurion of the IPL was former kiwi captain, Brendon McCullum who made a century in the opening match of the first season.
- BBL – Big Bash League (BBL) of Australia is another famous T20 league. Australian left-handed opener and a very successful batsman of our generation, David Warner was the first centurion of BBL.
- PSL – Pakistan Super League (PSL) is another subcontinent private league which is of Pakistan. Sharjeel Khan of Pakistan was the first centurion of PSL.
- CPL – Caribbean Premier League is a very entertaining league because it is of the Caribbean and we all know what kind of joy and entertainment Caribbean players brings with them. Dangerous batsman, Chris Gayle was the first centurion of CPL.
- T20 Blast – Ian Harvey was the first centurion of the T20 Blast league of England.
- BPL – Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is another subcontinent private T20 league of Bangladesh in which Chris Gayle who has appeared twice on our list was the first centurion.
- ILT20 – ILT20 started in the United Arab Emirates in 2023 and it was England’s opener, Alex Hales who was the first centurion of the league.
- SA20 – South Africa 20 is a private league of South Africa that started in 2023 and the first centurion of the league is former South African captain, Faf Du Plessis.