Team India’s Best Playing 11 for Cricket World Cup 2023
All the participating nations have started their respective preparations for the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 and all the teams are looking pretty solid and competitive. The 14th season of ODI World Cup 2023 will be played in October-November. The Indian team has already started preparations for the World Cup. Here is India’s Best Playing 11 and Squad of ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.
India’s Squad for ICC ODI World Cup 2023
Rohit Sharma (C), KL Rahul (VC), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson (wk)/Wriddhiman Saha, Hardik Pandya, R. Ashwin, Y Chahal, Axar Patel, R. Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, B Kumar
India’s Best Playing 11 for Cricket World Cup 2023
1. Rohit Sharma (C) – One of the best openers, Rohit Sharma has been a regular opener in India’s playing 11. This could also be his last World Cup.
2. KL Rahil (VC) – Even after his poor form, KL Rahul remains the best option to assist Rohit in the opening in the upcoming Cricket World Cup 2023.
3. Virat Kohli – Virat Kohli, who is running in excellent form, will try his best to get the team the World Cup this time.
4. Suryakumar Yadav – SKY has earned his place in India’s best playing 11 with his strong consistent performances. He was included in the squad for the T20 World Cup 2022.
5. Sanju Samson (wk) – Wicketkeeper Sanju Samson, who has been trying to make a place in the team for a long time, can be included in the World Cup team. Because Rishabh Pant is out of the World Cup due to his injury. In this case Sanju Samson is the best option.
6. Hardik Pandya – H. Pandya has transformed himself into a fine all-rounder. he is also in pretty good shape.
7. R. Ashwin – Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin is currently out of India’s ODI team. Although he could still make a comeback in the ODI team. He can be included in the World Cup team.
8. R. Jadeja – Left-arm spinner Ravindra Jadeja is in excellent form at the moment. He is performing brilliantly in all the three formats of cricket. Ravindra has the ability to change matches on his own.
9. Y. Chahal – It is necessary to have a leg spinner in the playing 11. Chahal has been a very reliable spinner of the Indian team.
10. Jasprit Bumrah/Arshdeep Singh – Bumrah is the main bowler of the Indian team. But he is currently out of the team due to his injury. But it is being said that he will return to the team before the World Cup.
11. Mohammed Shami – Shami is also one of the main bowlers of the Indian team. He performed brilliant bowling in T20 World Cup 2022.